What Are My Body Contouring Options?August 10th, 2021
Most people want to change something about their bodies. It could be a stubborn area of excess fat, hanging skin, or changes caused by pregnancy. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory Brucato offers body contouring procedures to address these and other concerns.
Rest assured that we have an option to meet your unique needs. Choose from targeted solutions for problem spots and combination techniques for allover rejuvenation. Here are the body contouring procedures available at our Ridgefield plastic surgery practice:
- Liposuction: If you struggle with diet and exercise-resistant fat on your stomach, hips, thighs, upper arms, chin, or other areas, liposuction might be a great fit. It is a minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes small pockets of fat for a slimmer look.
- Tummy tuck: This procedure is popular with people who have loose, wrinkled, prominent, or hanging abdominal skin. It not only removes redundant skin but also excess fat and some stretch marks. Tummy tuck surgery can even repair weak or separated six-pack muscles to improve core stability and create a flatter waistline.
- Mommy makeover: While pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding are nothing short of miraculous, they also take a significant toll on a woman’s body. If you are dealing with sagging or deflated breasts, diastasis recti, stubborn fat, and similar concerns, consider a combination plastic surgery technique called a mommy makeover.
- Arm and thigh lift: An upper arm lift tightens loose skin and excess fat that can create the appearance of “bat wings.” Meanwhile, a thigh lift removes sagging skin to make your legs look more proportional, toned, and youthful. An upper arm lift can be performed alone or in combination with a thigh lift to address the changes caused by aging, weight loss, and other factors.
- Post-bariatric body contouring: Weight gain causes your skin to stretch over time. When you lose that weight with bariatric surgery, your skin may not be capable of springing back into place. Post-bariatric body contouring targets the skin folds on your lower belly, breasts, thighs, and other parts of your body so you can enjoy the results of your hard work.
Find Your Match During a Free Consultation
It can be tough to navigate all of your body contouring options. Which one will work best for your needs, goals, and lifestyle? Find out during a complimentary consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory Brucato.
Call 203-431-7644 today to schedule your initial visit to our practice. We welcome patients from Ridgefield, Wilton, Danbury, and other areas in Connecticut.