Breast procedures are some of the most popular cosmetic procedures in America. This region of the physique may mean a lot to your sense of self and your feeling of being at home in your body. There may be a few enhancements you’d like to make so that your inner confidence matches your outer appearance. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory Brucato helps you attain your goals for rejuvenation and aesthetic breast enhancement in Ridgefield, CT.
Breast Procedures in Ridgefield
Dr. Brucato performs the full array of breast procedures:
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure continually ranks as the Number 1 Cosmetic Procedure in the U.S. Using breast implants, Dr. Brucato augments the breasts, increasing their size while improving overall shape and symmetry.
- Breast Lift: Sagging, drooping breasts may look deflated and tuberous, instead of round and perky. Your breasts may have always looked this way, or may have drooped following pregnancy, weight loss or simply as a result of aging. A breast lift (mastopexy) lifts the breasts, improving shape and firmness.
- Breast Reduction: Breasts that are very large and heavy may cause you to feel self-conscious about your appearance. They may also cause chafing on your skin and discomfort when you try to exercise or otherwise be active. Breast reduction surgery removes the excess fat and skin, and re-shapes the breasts to a rounder, perkier appearance.
- Male Breast Reduction: The condition known as gynecomastia creates the appearance of male breasts. As a man, this condition can be really humiliating. Gynecomastia surgery reduces these male breasts so you feel more confident about the appearance of your chest.
- Breast Reconstruction: Breast reconstruction after mastectomy or lumpectomy may be right for you if you want to restore the appearance of breasts. Although not the choice for every woman who has undergone cancer treatment, mastectomy has helped many women restore a sense of self and femininity.
Sometimes a breast lift is combined with breast implants, achieving both lift and augmentation. These types of treatment plans and options are discussed in-depth with you, during your consultation with Dr. Brucato. He wants to listen to you first so that he may truly understand your goals and expectations.
Signs Breast Surgery may be Right for You
If one or more of the following issues has been bothering you, then you may want to consider a breast surgery consultation:
- Sagging or drooping breasts
- Size, either too small or too large
- Elongated breasts
- Nipples that point downward
- Nipples that have fallen toward the bottom of the breasts
- Stretched areolas
- Breasts that do not match each other in size, position or shape (asymmetry)
- Lack of breast cleavage or a flat-chested profile
Dr. Brucato has practiced plastic surgery for more than 25 years. He is passionate about achieving the final aesthetic results his patients have been dreaming about.
Learn More About Breast Surgery Options
If you live in Ridgefield, CT, and are interested in breast surgery, please call the practice of Dr. Gregory Brucato at 203-431-7644. We look forward to answering your questions and arranging a visit for you at our comfortable, modern office.