If you have a little excess fat here or a little hanging skin there, you’re not alone. Bodies change as the years pass, and as a result of weight fluctuations, genetics and other factors. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory Brucato performs body contouring procedures tailored to the results you want to see. The first step is to meet with Dr. Brucato at our Ridgefield office so he can listen to your concerns and learn more about your goals. Then he can recommend the plastic surgery procedures that are a good match for you. To arrange your consultation, please call our experienced team at 203-431-7644.
Body Contouring Procedures Performed by Dr. Brucato
Dr. Brucato has more than 25 years of experience performing a wide range of body procedures. These procedures include:
- Tummy Tuck: Also called abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen. It can also repair stretched and separated abdominal muscles, which is a condition known as diastasis recti (it often occurs as a result of pregnancy, as the growing baby stretches these muscles).
- Liposuction: This procedure removes stubborn pockets of fat that may be resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction is not a weight loss method, but an effective way to sculpt your body once you are at or near your ideal body weight. It can be applied to many areas of the body, including the back, hips, abdomen and thighs.
- Arm and Thigh Lift: The arms and the thighs are two body regions that naturally become saggy and deflated with age, or as a result of weight loss. Whatever the cause, dreaded “batwing” arms and sagging thighs are often a point of concern raised by our patients. Dr. Brucato performs a procedure to remove the excess skin and tighten the remaining skin, which has the effect of lifting and firming the upper arms and thighs.
- Mommy Makeover: Pregnancy can change your body profoundly. We know you wouldn’t trade that child for the world, but that doesn’t change the fact that maybe you’d like to make a few adjustments to your physique here and there. A Mommy Makeover is a comprehensive approach to rejuvenating your body. It may include one or multiple procedures to achieve your desired results.
- Post-Bariatric Body Contouring: Deflated, hanging skin is very common after major weight loss with bariatric surgery. You’ve worked hard to lose weight, and seeing the skin left behind can be devastating. Dr. Brucato removes the skin from breasts, belly, thighs, back, buttocks and elsewhere, so that you can enjoy losing both the weight and the skin together.
The one-on-one consultation between you and Dr. Brucato is a great time to get to know our plastic surgeon and to find out what your contouring options are. Dr. Brucato wants you to feel confident about any decision you ultimately make, and he provides you with complete, honest information to assist with that decision.
Arrange a Consultation to Learn More About Body Contouring in Ridgefield
If you are interested in a body procedure to lift, tighten, enhance or otherwise re-shape your physique, please schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory Brucato by calling 203-431-7644. Our state-of-the-art practice in Ridgefield, CT, is warm and inviting, and our guests visit us from across the surrounding area.