Sometimes diet and exercise alone can’t help you reach your ideal body shape. There are no exercises to make the breasts larger or smaller, and genetics can cause you store fat in certain areas that no amount of eating right can fully get rid of.
If you’re ready to make a change in your body, contact Dr. Gregory Brucato today at 203-431-7644 to schedule your complimentary consultation. From breast augmentation to tummy tuck to mommy makeover, he can help you reach your breast and body goals. We serve patients in Ridgefield, Wilton, Danbury, and nearby areas of Connecticut.
Post-Bariatric Body Contouring
If you’ve lost a significant amount of weight through bariatric surgery, you may find that you’ve been left with loose, hanging skin. This hanging skin can serve as a daily reminder of the weight you lost, and can cause issues with self-esteem, clothing fit, intimacy, and hygiene.
Dr. Brucato performs post-bariatric body contouring to remove excess skin and tighten the remaining skin. The most common areas for post-bariatric plastic surgery include:
- Arms and thighs
- Abdominal area
If your loose skin is severe enough, surgery may be partially covered by insurance. Check with your insurance company to see if your plan may cover part of your surgery.
Breast procedures that Dr. Brucato performs include:
- Breast Augmentation: This is the most popular type of plastic surgery in America. Breast augmentation involves placing implants in the breasts to improve their shape and size. It can also help to correct asymmetry.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift helps to lift sagging breasts into a perkier, more youthful position. During a breast lift, excess skin and fat are removed and the nipple is raised. The remaining skin is tightened and reshaped.
- Breast Reduction: This procedure is used to help women whose excessively large breasts are causing discomfort and/or chronic pain. It can dramatically improve your health and quality of life if your breasts are too large for your frame.
- Breast Reconstruction: If you’ve undergone surgery for breast cancer, breast reconstruction can help you feel normal and feminine again. Breast reconstruction can be done following mastectomy or lumpectomy, and there are a variety of methods that can be used.
Body Contouring Procedures
Body contouring procedures that Dr. Brucato performs include:
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Popular among post-childbirth women, tummy tucks help to tighten loose skin, repair separated abdominal muscles, and reduce excess fat in the abdomen. It can help you achieve a flatter stomach that you may not be able to reach with diet and exercise alone.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that helps to reduce stubborn pockets of fat and create a better body contour. It can be performed on many areas of the body, including a double chin, and typically doesn’t require much recovery time.
- Arm and Thigh Lift: If you have sagging skin on the arms (sometimes called “batwings”) or thighs, you may benefit from a lift. A lift removes excess skin and tightens the remaining skin for a smoother, more toned look.
- Mommy Makeover: If you have multiple areas of concern that you’d like to address at once, a mommy makeover may be right for you. Popular mommy makeover procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and labiaplasty.
Schedule Your Breast or Body Consultation Today
If you are interested in breast or body surgery, contact Dr. Brucato today at 203-431-7644 to schedule your complimentary consultation. Dr. Brucato helps patients in Ridgefield, Wilton, and Danbury, CT.